1. Who will be cleaning?
Courteous, professional, polite, trustworthy cleaning professionals. All of our cleaners will always arrive neatly groomed in our company uniforms wearing foot booties.
1. Do I need to provide anything?
We provide all the cleaning supplies. If you have a specific cleaner you would like us to use, just let us know.
2. Do I need to be home?
No, as long as we have access to get inside your home and payment is left, or other arrangements are made.
3. How do I make a payment?
We accept cash, check, or all major credit cards. (please note there is a small processing fee for all credit card transactions.) Payment is due upon completion of cleaning unless we have a credit card on file.
5. Will it always be the same crew?
We will try our best to keep your usual cleaning crew or at least one of the team members. However, all our cleaners are equally trained to ensure your receive the best service always.
1. Schedule changes: We try to be as flexible as possible, we ask that if you need to reschedule your cleaning appointment. Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may result in a charge of 50% of your would be cleaning bill.
2. No soliciting our cleaners for private cleaning service.
3. Please make sure your home is accessible to our cleaning crew. Failure to gain access may result in a fee.
4. Prior to the arrival of the cleaning crew, please try to organize and remove all objects (such as toys) that might cause a delay in cleaning your home.
5. Although our crew is very careful, accidents do happen. We ask that our clients put away any valuable or collectible items that are at risk of falling and breaking.